Lonely Adventure is an upcoming first person game where player as a pilot of innovative space ship will try to help humans to survive as a species.
Be prepared for some hidden secrets – not everything is as it seems…
We believe that games should not be played passively. So instead of watching the story unfolding before your eyes take an action and make a change.
- Original story about human place in universe. Some mystery to discover
- Open world with size of 1 mld km without any loading screens
- Meaningful decisions made not by choosing dialog options but by actual actions performed
- Several different endings
- Possibility to immerse in deep space travel
- Realistic ship maneuver in vacuum space. No artificial friction – real meaning of inertia
- Destroying objects
- Mining asteroids for substance and energy
- Sensitivity to cosmic radiation, lack of sleep, lack of oxygen, over acceleration
- Repairing damaged ship components
- Flying school
- Micro-jumps, a wormhole like travel mechanism
- Interesting space phenomenons
Game will be available autumn 2017 on a PC platform.
Early footage from alpha version
First demo to try how lasers work: Demo #1