Lonely Adventure is an upcoming first person game where player as a pilot of innovative space ship will try to help humans to survive as a species.
He will take a lonely journey to the edge of the Solar system in a slightly irritating company and try to discover the source of an anomaly suspected of causing an appalling asteroids activity close to Earth. Until then he will have to survive deep space dangers and learn the true meaning of inertia.
Be prepared for some hidden secrets – not everything is as it seems…
We believe that games should not be played passively. So instead of watching the story unfolding before your eyes take an action and make a change.
- Original story about human place in universe. Some mystery to discover
- Open world with size of 1 mld km without any loading screens
- Meaningful decisions made not by choosing dialog options but by actual actions performed
- Several different endings
- Possibility to immerse in deep space travel
- Realistic ship maneuver in vacuum space. No artificial friction – real meaning of inertia
- Destroying objects
- Mining asteroids for substance and energy
- Sensitivity to cosmic radiation, lack of sleep, lack of oxygen, over acceleration
- Repairing damaged ship components
- Flying school
- Micro-jumps, a wormhole like travel mechanism
- Interesting space phenomenons
Game will be available autumn 2018 on a PC platform.
For some footage from game take a look at media page.