Lonely Adventure is an upcoming first person game where the player takes a journey to the edge of the Solar System to find out if humanity is in danger.
It is the year 2050. Humanity has discovered a new method for quick space travel. The player assumes the role of the pilot on the latest prototype vessel. A series of recent incidents code-named “Anomalies” have been recorded throughout the solar system. The player must visit each location of these anomalies, at varying locations.
During the trip, the player must manage the ship’s fuel and sleep, be aware of cosmic radiation, mechanical failures, and damage to the ship’s hull. The micro-management of these features will constitute important part of the game, encompassed by an overarching story with several plot-twists.
The second most important part of a game will be solving puzzles and fighting enemies.
The game will be a combination of story, action, adventure and to some extent survival. A distinguishing feature is diversity and multidimensionality.
In some respects the game is similar to Elite Dangerous (mainly due to the appearance of the cockpit of the ship), but offers an interesting role-playing mission and many more activities to do.
I believe that even story driven games should not be played passively. As a result, rather than watching the story unfolding before the eyes of the player and only choosing dialog options the player should change the world by their actions.
Be prepared for some hidden secrets – not everything is as it seems…
- Original story about the human race’s place in universe. Mysteries about the universe, waiting to be uncovered
- Open world with size of 1 billion km without any loading screens
- Meaningful decisions made not by choosing dialog options but by actual actions performed
- Several different endings
- Possibility to immerse in deep space travel
- Realistic ship maneuver in vacuum space. No artificial friction
- Many different objects to decimate (asteroids and more)
- Mining asteroids for substance and energy
- Sensitivity to cosmic radiation, lack of sleep, lack of oxygen, over acceleration
- The ability to repair damaged ship components
- Flying school
- Micro-jumps, a wormhole like travel mechanism
- Interesting space phenomenons
Game will be available spring 2019 on a PC platform.
For some footage from game take a look at media page.